Creators share the full NFT process
We sat down with Ravin Dave and iconic artist Andre Miripolsky to get their first hand experience from soup-to-nuts of learning NFTs, creating a series (@SharkTales.Art), working with a non-profit Beneath The Waves, growing with a community (@nftglive) launching, and of course the legal and monetary side of NFT Art. There is so much great information these two share about their thoughts on crypto, the technology, and bringing their talents to a new world of art + NFTs.
In This Episode We Talk About
- How Ravin Dave and Andre got it into crypto.
- How Andre an accomplished artist feels about NFT as an Art form.
- How NFTs are created from an artist perspective.
- What the process was hat they used to create their NFT series with NFTG.
- Andre's drop with SharkTales and working with Beneath The Waves non-profit.
- Andre's background as an artist.
- Ravin Dave's background and how he got into crypto.
- A bunch of "crypto jargon" stated and then explained.
- The monetization flexibility with NFTs.
- The Legal side of NFTs.
- What the future can hold for NFTs and creatives with crypto technology.
and a whole lot more...
Follow-up Links Mentioned In The Episode
- Web3 Link to info
- Mentioned nfts.tips
- Mentioned https://nft.sx
Fort Brox Affiliate Links
Koinly Crypto Tax Software: 👉 https://koinly.io/?via=4A986382
Descript: 👉 https://www.descript.com/?lmref=L9u6Yg
Mercury Business Banking: 👉 https://mercury.com/r/fort-brox
Webflow No-Code Websites: 👉 https://webflow.grsm.io/ii4ge2tqaee4
Hosts: Neil Alonzo and Brandon Heath
Original music by The Celebrators
Produced by Vocal Visual and Wizard Cats
Studio was provided by www.aduwestcoast.com
Disclosure. We are not financial advisors, wealth managers, CPAs, Lawyers, or Brokers. We are sharing our experiences and opinions to be of help to those who choose to listen or watch the podcast brought to you by Fort Brox.
Subscribe to Updates
We make it easy. Get an email when new episodes drop, complete with show notes.