Let's Talk About Ravencoin $RVN
We sit down to talk about Ravencoin $RVN.
In full disclosure, we mine Ravencoin as one of the coins we offer at Fort Brox.
We take a look at the PROs, CONs, and as much information as we can about Ravencoin.
Ravencoin is a peer-to-peer blockchain, handling the efficient creation and transfer of assets from one party to another.
Ravencoin is a protocol based on a fork of the Bitcoin code which adds features specifically focused on allowing tokens to be issued on the Ravencoin blockchain. These tokens can have whatever properties the issue of the token decides - so they can be limited in quantity, named and be issued as securities or as collectibles.
Ticker = $RVN
You can make your own security token within minutes and have it trade worldwide. as a fork on the blockchain
*Please DM or message us through any of our portals to suggest more info or ask questions about Ravencoin that we can help to find an answer for.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What is Ravencoin
- How we got into Ravencoin
- How being a Fork on the Bitcoin blockchain works (Uppercase "B" is for the protocol, lowercase "b" is for the currency)
- Are their short comings to Ravencoin?
- What are the positives of Ravencoin?
- Current market details
- How people are building and sing Ravencoin
- We discuss blue sky ways in which Ravencoin could be used
and a whole lot more...
Follow-up Links Mentioned In The Episode
- Ravencoin Website
- Ravencoin Wallets
- Ravencoin on Coinmarketcap
- February 2015 or 2018 Ravencoin fact check when it was created
- Provide a market cap on Dogecoin link
- Get to know Ravencoin Creators Bruce Fenton and Tron Black
- Coinbase review link to Ravencoin status as mentioned in episode. See Twitter thread that suggests as much. (It should be fun to note, that although as of this podcast airing, Coinbase does not list RVN but there is an article on how to buy Ravencoin ;)
- Patrick Byrne Ravencoin purchase - link 13% of his shares of overstock to buy 90 million dollars of ravencoin September 19th of 2019 (a video interview on Business Insider of Patrick Byrne talking about RVN)
- CTO of Overstock Joel Weight info
- Whattomine link on Ravencoin
- Check on hacks of Ravencoin and Solana
- Binance.Us running a subsidiary being a licensing deal or the way they can operate
- Link to what is a “bonk” - just google Bonk Memes and some reddit discussions ;)
- Blockchain Realtor
- Kraken Exchange "What is Ravencoin" link
- RVNFT artist gallery (opensea example but still a long ways to go)
- Beginners Guide to Ravencoin
- IP of Blackberry link
- Opensea announcing their launch
- Mike Tyson all in on Solana
- When we talked about Binance staking
Fort Brox Affiliate Links
Koinly Crypto Tax Software: 👉 https://koinly.io/?via=4A986382
Descript: 👉 https://www.descript.com/?lmref=L9u6Yg
Mercury Business Banking: 👉 https://mercury.com/r/fort-brox
Webflow No-Code Websites: 👉 https://webflow.grsm.io/ii4ge2tqaee4
Hosts: Neil Alonzo and Brandon Heath
Original music by The Celebrators
Produced by Vocal Visual and Wizard Cats
Studio was provided by www.aduwestcoast.com
Disclosure. We are not financial advisors, wealth managers, CPAs, Lawyers, or Brokers. We are sharing our experiences and opinions to be of help to those who choose to listen or watch the podcast brought to you by Fort Brox.
Subscribe to Updates
We make it easy. Get an email when new episodes drop, complete with show notes.