Tyler Huntington is an MLO = Mortgage Loan Originator for a big bank. Tyler has been investing in cryptocurrency for a little while now and we sat down with him to get his story coming from the world of traditional financial institutions.
What made Tyler trust crypto enough to buy coins? How does he think of crypto compared to other investments, such as the stock market or real estate? And what does he think about the overall majority of banks perspective to crypto?
Tyler even has Bitcoin socks ;)
In This Episode We Talk About
- How Tyler got into crypto.
- Experiences with crypto as an investor.
- Personal points of view coming from the world of banking into crypto currency as an investor.
- How Tyler got into investing.
- Dollar cost averaging.
- ETFs = Exchange-Traded Funds
- The possibilities with crypto as a currency and the technology behind it.
- How Tyler keeps up-to-date on crypto.
and much more...
Follow-up Links Mentioned In The Episode
- ETFs explain by Investopedia. Link
- Dollar Cost Averaging explained by Gemini. Link
- USSC Bitcoin White Paper Link to PDF (The U.S. Sentencing Commission, a bipartisan, independent agency located in the judicial branch of government, was created by Congress in 1984 to reduce sentencing disparities and promote transparency and proportionality in sentencing.)
- What Is A Rug Pull by Coinmarketcap. Link
- ATH = All Time High on Dogecoin. Link
Fort Brox Affiliate Links
Koinly Crypto Tax Software: 👉 https://koinly.io/?via=4A986382
Descript: 👉 https://www.descript.com/?lmref=L9u6Yg
Mercury Business Banking: 👉 https://mercury.com/r/fort-brox
Webflow No-Code Websites: 👉 https://webflow.grsm.io/ii4ge2tqaee4
Original music by The Celebrators
Produced by Vocal Visual and Wizard Cats
Studio was provided by www.aduwestcoast.com
Disclosure. We are not financial advisors, wealth managers, CPAs, Lawyers, or Brokers. We are sharing our experiences and opinions to be of help to those who choose to listen or watch the podcast brought to you by Fort Brox.
Subscribe to Updates
We make it easy. Get an email when new episodes drop, complete with show notes.