Let's Talk About Ethereum $ETH
We sit down to talk about Ethereum $ETH.
In full disclosure, we mine Ethereum as one of the coins we offer at Fort Brox. But convert it to $XNO as to keep gas fee's down 😉
We take a look at the PROs and CONs, what is possible, the journey to ETH 2.0 release and so much more.
Ethereum is the community-run technology powering the cryptocurrency ether (ETH) and thousands of decentralized applications.
Ethereum is open access to digital money and data-friendly services for everyone – no matter your background or location. It's a community-built technology behind the cryptocurrency ether (ETH) and thousands of applications you can use today.
Ethereum is a technology that lets you send cryptocurrency to anyone for a small fee. It also powers applications that everyone can use and no one can take down.
It's the world's programmable blockchain.
Ethereum builds on Bitcoin's innovation, with some big differences.
Both let you use digital money without payment providers or banks. But Ethereum is programmable, so you can also use it for lots of different digital assets – even Bitcoin!
This also means Ethereum is for more than payments. It's a marketplace of financial services, games and apps that can't steal your data or censor you.
*Please DM or message us through any of our portals to suggest more info or ask questions about Ethereum that we can help to find an answer for.
In This Episode We Talk About
- What is Ethereum and Ether
- The founding of Ethereum
- History of Ethereum
- Merge to ETH 2.0
- What happened to Ethereum Classic
- Community of ethereum
- What is possible to create
- Current, as of 2022.04.30 market details about Ethereum
and a whole lot more...
Follow-up Links Mentioned In The Episode
- etherum.org website
- Cermony podcast link
- Vitalik Buterin PoW vs PoS tweet
- Layer 1 description, what is Layer 1
- Is Ravencoin Layer 1 or Layer 2, what Ravencoin is
- BNB Chain and Cosmos
- Lex Fridman and Michael Saylor Podcast episode
- Bitcoin Magazine Vitalik Buterin articles
- Decrypt.co Beginner's Guide to ETH
- Why Ethereum will tolerate exorbitant gas fees
- Ethreum website Gas Fee info
- Etherscan Gas Tracker
- Bitcoin Hack Badger
- Bitcoin Mining Council
- DAO to buy the Denver Broncos
- $50 Million hack
- Coinmarketcap ethereum
- Lamborghini story
- Nike "Cryptokicks" $130k
- Nike NFT Lawsuit
- Solona Beta on OpenSea
- Move from Ethereum Classic
- Satoshi final message
- Ethereum Wallets
- Crypto.com Tax Portal, How To Get Started
- KuCoin in the United States info
- Whattotime ETH
- Dollar Cost Averaging FINRA article
- Coinmarketcap link to ETH
- Link to young Bitcoin farmer mentioned during episode
- The Information CEO Creator Article by Jessica E. Lessin
Fort Brox Affiliate Links
Koinly Crypto Tax Software: 👉 https://koinly.io/?via=4A986382
Descript: 👉 https://www.descript.com/?lmref=L9u6Yg
Mercury Business Banking: 👉 https://mercury.com/r/fort-brox
Webflow No-Code Websites: 👉 https://webflow.grsm.io/ii4ge2tqaee4
Hosts: Neil Alonzo and Brandon Heath
Original music by The Celebrators
Produced by Vocal Visual and Wizard Cats
Studio was provided by www.aduwestcoast.com
Disclosure. We are not financial advisors, wealth managers, CPAs, Lawyers, or Brokers. We are sharing our experiences and opinions to be of help to those who choose to listen or watch the podcast brought to you by Fort Brox.
Subscribe to Updates
We make it easy. Get an email when new episodes drop, complete with show notes.